HD Quiz

HD Quiz is a very easy to use plugin to create an unlimited amount of quizzes and embed them onto any page or post. HD Quiz is equally perfect for building strong professional based questionnaires or fun Buzzfeed style quizzes.

See a live demo

FEATURES INCLUDE:

• Unlimited amount of quizzes
  • Each quiz has individual options
  • Mobile friendly (responsive design)
  • Touch-friendly (each option is coded and designed to make it easy to select on touch devices)
  • Each question can have its own featured image
  • Each question can have its own tooltip
  • Share Quiz score across Facebook and Twitter
  • NEW: You can now use images as answers
    • Recommended size of 400×400, but the plugin will upscale any image too small
  • Animated gifs as question featured image, or for any answer
  • Quiz Timer – set a time limit to complete the quiz
  • Pagination
  • Question as title / heading
  • Ability to rename the Next and Finish buttons (found in the HD Quiz About / Options page)
  • Add links to quiz results!
  • Ability to add a small writeup for each question that would be displayed underneath the question on quiz completion.
  • [NEW!] Grab from a pool of questions

Please note that as always, new features are marked as experimental – so please let me know if you need any help in getting them to work!

INDIVIDUAL QUIZ OPTIONS ARE:

• Results position (above quiz/below quiz)
  • Ability to share quiz results
  • Results checking (highlights right and wrong answers on quiz completion)
    • Option to highlight what the correct answer was
  • Pass percentage
  • Quiz Pass text
  • Quiz Fail text
  • Quiz Timer
  • Pagination
  • Random question order
  • Random answer order

Leave a comment or question

NOTE: This forum is using my new in-development plugin HDComments. Please let me know if you have any issues with this new system.

There are 543 comments

I need to access questions,answers and results to store in database and access it as .csv file.Would you please implement this feature in this plugin? Thank you

September 4, 2019 ~abhishek srivastava

Hi. Love the tool. For a future release would it be possible to include formatting options for the questions? Bold, Italics , Underlined, Dot points, Line breaks etc. Regards.

September 3, 2019 ~Andrew Seabrook

multiple correct responses

August 26, 2019 ~Communication APCT

Hi,
How to allow people to select multiple options?
I need to have the people select multiple options on the same question.

August 23, 2019 ~Shamir Mohammad

Hi there,
Very nice and easy plugin, i see lot of people having problem with scroll at end of quiz.
For me, I don’t have problem with that but i want to disable the scroll, is there any way to do that ?
I’ve already seen the “Show Results Above Quiz” option and the option is already “Off” but scroll is still here

August 14, 2019 ~Florian Konig

Dylan,
      Thanks for the fast reply, of course if you can tell me what line i can edit for disabled it, it will be great !

August 16, 2019 ~Florian Konig

Thanks !

August 28, 2019 ~Florian Konig

@designbypixel:disqus ?

August 27, 2019 ~Florian Konig

Hi, nice plugin! Having a few problems that I hope to resolve. I’m testing with just two questions. When I activate “pagination” one of the questions completely disapear! AND then I would like to be able to translate the word “risults” into italian as this quiz goes on a website for children. Can you or anybody help?

July 31, 2019 ~Annie

The automated scroll up (after pressing the finish button) is not working on Safari. I tested both on my MacBook and an iPhone.

July 28, 2019 ~Stelios Kampakis

hi, i read at features that there is a new feature “[NEW!] Grab from a pool of questions”….i want, when i’m using the plugin, the option to create a new quiz and select from a pool of questions, is it possible?
in other words, until now i must put every question (one by one) to the selected quiz, i want to select the quiz’s questions from a list of questions.

thanks for the support

June 26, 2019 ~superman

great……i found this hidden Custom Post Type page….i suggest to add this list into the HD quiz’s dashboard menu as a submenu options (the list of Quizzes and the list of Questions)

June 26, 2019 ~superman

Quiz results not scrolling correctly on iPhone? Please help.

June 25, 2019 ~Christine Jackson

June 25, 2019 ~Christine Jackson

I am using iOS 12.3.1. Safari is the browser.

Without showing the quiz at the top selected, the scroll goes all the way down to the footer. With selecting the show quiz at top option, it scrolls to the middle of the page.

In short, no matter which option is is selected, it is necessary to scroll a lot to see the results.

Just installed the chrome browser on the iphone, same issue as safari. The issue was brought to my attention by someone else, she is seeing it on her phone and i am able to recreate on mine as well.

June 26, 2019 ~Christine Jackson

I also disabled all plugins and tried a different theme, to rule out conflict. Same problem persists.

June 26, 2019 ~Christine Jackson

Hi,
          I use HD Quiz and I think I have the same issue on Safari for Mac and for iPhone. It also happened after the last question for the results (the scroll goes all the way down to the footer)
          Here is a short video of the issue (i uploaded it on WeTransfer) : https://we.tl/t-tOc4WIvN9y

It works perfectly on google chrome for mac, but same issue on Google Chrome for iPhone.

Thanks a lot 🙂

July 3, 2019 ~MarcoPolo

Hi
          thanks for helping me. You can access to a live quiz on my site here : https://culturequiz.fr/quiz…

Thanks a lot

July 4, 2019 ~MarcoPolo

Thanks!

I am using iOS 13.3.1. Safari is the browser.

June 26, 2019 ~Christine Jackson

Typo above – iOS 12.3.1

June 26, 2019 ~Christine Jackson

Just installed the chrome browser, same issue as safari

June 26, 2019 ~Christine Jackson

Where do you find the results of the quiz?

June 23, 2019 ~James

The quiz I’m creating gives advice, warning, or a compliment, on both correct and wrong answers, and there’s not always a wrong answer. Therefore, I need a text box that will appear for each answer choice. I love the quiz, but I would love it even more if I had a text box option for each answer choice (text that would appear for each answer choice). Thanks for your time and patience!

June 14, 2019 ~Brandie Sashington

It is an excellent plugin, however, can you make it Right to left text, for the other languages.

May 31, 2019 ~Mohammad A

hi, could i replacing ads by default 4 on every quiz to 2 or what every we want… thanks

May 28, 2019 ~Dedd

My quiz not automatylcy go to result.. How fix it. Thanks

May 27, 2019 ~Dedd

hii thanks for respones, that fix worked..

and one question please, on final exam page button > “finish” always double button, can i fix it?.. thanks

May 27, 2019 ~Dedd

I have fixed it, by changing other fonts the button has become normal 😀 (i even dont know)

I guess the problem is only in the theme

and your plugin is very impressive

Here link :

On attachment :
          Dual button still show up on pagination setting,

May 28, 2019 ~Dedd

Does this plugin work with GamiPress?

May 14, 2019 ~Guads

This is the first time that I am checking out this awesome plugin. I wrote up 2 sets of quizzes and both sets are on the same page. Everything works fine with the first quiz but the second one, when you click on the answer the it will not display or the slider will not move. ere is the link. https://mobilebizbuzz.com/a…

May 8, 2019 ~Rodney VanNortwick

Thank you…fast response time, that’s great.

May 8, 2019 ~Rodney VanNortwick

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to have one question visible, then slide to the next after answering instead of having them all shown at the same time. I have to add the quiz as part of a we page with other content. Thanks in advance

May 3, 2019 ~Nicholas Panarelli

Great! thank you very much

May 6, 2019 ~Nicholas Panarelli

Great job! I love the plugin – easier to author with than others!

One suggestion – can you please include a quiz duplicate function – instead of re-creating quiz questions by going back to other questions individually – to include them in a new one. That is tedious.

With even more options – I would certainly purchase it.

Thanks again.

April 27, 2019 ~baramark

I understand you can do it – one by one.

But, maybe include an entire quiz duplicate function – to add all the questions at once into a new quiz.
      Then, delete the ones you may not use again.
      Instead of doing it one by one.
      When you have quizzes with like 20 questions or more – going through each question to add to a new quiz – is very time consuming.

Thank you sir.

April 27, 2019 ~baramark

OK – let me try that! Thanks again.

April 27, 2019 ~baramark

Hi! Love the plugin. Is there a way to make it more like a personality quiz — so there aren’t correct or incorrect answers? Mostly A’s = this. Mostly B’s = that.

April 8, 2019 ~Aidan Guilfoyle

Hi, thank you for this great plugin. I have been able to create good looking quizzes with this. One thing that is bothering me is that the results/share buttons are very priefly visible after every question. I am using pagination. Is this somehow fixable so that results and sharing icons are shown when the quiz is finished? Also when using paginations there isn’t a way to show right and wrong answers? I can only see answer of the last question only.

April 8, 2019 ~Joonas

In reading through, I see you asking for a link. I couldn’t even get that far. My theme is OceanWP, the shortcode for my quiz is [HDquiz quiz = "81"]. For some reason the questions and answers won’t save. I have WP support which I can use if you give me some hints on how to fix this. I have other premium themes I can switch to, also, if that’s the problem.

March 28, 2019 ~Cheryl Currie

I can’t save the questions for the quiz. I wrote the question, selected the right answer, didn’t choose title or paginate or anything else but the save button won’t work. What am I doing wrong?

March 28, 2019 ~Cheryl Currie

Nothing happens when I click save on the question. Here’s the error log notation: pixel.wp.com/boom.gif?v=0.9…{%22beacons%22:[%22pinghub.restproxy.ws_supported.unknown:1|c%22]}:1 GET https://pixel.wp.com/boom.g…{%22beacons%22:[%22pinghub.restproxy.ws_supported.unknown:1|c%22]} net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

I just tried it on another website and it worked perfectly. So something in my main website is blocking it, obviously. I can contact WordPress support and show them that log entry and get them to help me if you want. That’s what I pay them for =). I REALLY appreciate you answering so fast and being so helpful.

March 28, 2019 ~Cheryl Currie

Just want to thank you for such great service and a wonderful plugin. Having a blast setting up my first quiz.

March 28, 2019 ~Cheryl Currie

Feature request to show one ad per question?

March 28, 2019 ~Karla Dampilag

Hi there! My “Text that appears if answer was wrong” is showing up even when I have the correct answer? https://careersbuildingcomm…

March 26, 2019 ~Chelsea

I see that you can edit the quiz results based on if the user passes/fails, but is there a way to include more than two different customized results? Great plugin, by the way!

March 15, 2019 ~Ngoc

I like this plugin.. is any login feature here.. I want student login first then start their test

March 15, 2019 ~Rajan Pandit

Hello Dylan,
First of all, thanks for great support as always. I just realized that random question doesnt work in mobile phone, it works perfectly in desktop. May I know the waybto fix it, please? Thanks in advance.
link: https://www.kafekepo.com/ag…

March 11, 2019 ~Mohammad Yusuf

Hello Dylan,

Thanks a lot for the explanation, hopefully new version will soon released :-). I wish I could help you. I disabled WPFC, and the random questions works perfectly in both of desktop and smartphone. However, the results scroll up now doesn’t work on smartphone, while it works perfectly on desktop. No sure what is the cause.

March 12, 2019 ~Mohammad Yusuf

hi, i have a problem with the plugin. it doesn’t automatically scroll to the results on some devices. but it stops at the footer or on a random question.
the link is:

can you help me?

March 3, 2019 ~timon93

iPhone X
      Google Chrome
      iOS 12.1.4

March 3, 2019 ~timon93

let me know if you can help me with this, thank you so much

March 4, 2019 ~timon93

Hi The best Quiz plugin in the market. But I am eagerly waiting for updates like – login required feature, csv file import to add bulk questions in a quiz than adding individually, Social media share button, result leaderboard. When can I expect these?

February 28, 2019 ~Afroz ghori

Hi Dylan,

Super awesome plugin! I’m facing an issue tho that recently occured, where it scrolls to the bottom of the page every time I click next or finish.

Can you help resolving this? The link to the page is here: http://opdag-eux.dk/test-di…

February 27, 2019 ~Emil Valentin