Welcome to the official HD Quiz Support Forum

DOWNLOAD HD QUIZ FOR FREE

HD QUIZ 1.8. If you are seeing a message “Question type not found” on your quizzes, then it means that you still need to update your quiz data. Please log into your site and run the data upgrade tool.

If you have any issues or requests, or simply want to leave a comment, please use the form on the right to do so.

HD Quiz is a FREE Quiz builder plugin for WordPress. The focus of HD Quiz is to create an easy to use and intuitive way to build fun quizzes and add them to any page or post on your site.

watch a full tutorial on how to use HD Quiz

Highlighted featured of HD Quiz:

• Each quiz can have unique settings and options
  • Mobile friendly
  • Touch-friendly
  • Question featured images and tooltips
  • Multiple Question Types
    • multiple-choice text (user selects a text option)
    • multiple-choice images (user selects an image)
    • text input based (user types their answer – HD Quiz 1.8+)
  • Social sharing
  • Animated GIF support
  • Quiz timer
  • Full pagination support
  • Basic translation features
  • Custom pass/fail text – you can add images, shortcodes, links – anything!
  • Grab questions form a pool of questions
  • Extra text that appears under each question if the user gets the question wrong
  • Multiple “marking” modes such as showing what answers the user got right and wrong, and which answer was the correct one
  • Custom question order
  • Random question order
  • Random answer order
  • CSV Question importer (HD Quiz 1.8+)
  • Fully Gutenberg compatible
  • and so, so, so much more.

Leave a comment or question

NOTE: This forum is using my new in-development plugin HDComments. Please let me know if you have any issues with this new system.

There are 1755 comments

Hi, After updating to version 1.8, Line breaks are not applied to the content of extra text in the first question. Line breaks are applied to extra text from the second question, but only the first question is not applied. How can I apply line breaks to extra text in the first question?

Thanks for the great plugin and support.

▲ ▼

Thank you for your reply.

I am editing the questions and extra texts the way you told me.

I have too many questions and extra text to edit. So, I want to set "text" mode as default, how can I do?

▲ ▼

Hi, I am interested in using your quiz. I know some features are in development. But if you can temporarily fix or provide a quick remedy, greatly appreciated.

1. Is there a way to get the font to adhere to the default WP template?
  2. Once the quiz is taken completely, is there a way not to go back and show the entire questions? I mean it has to be disabled for the user who has completed. This way, say students cannot create a question bank.
  3. Can I show an image in a question and ask answers either "short answer - certain character; case insensitive" or as a MCQ?

I would be happy to buy the plugin, if it has the above features as it is quite essential. Please help.

▲ ▼

Hi Dylan, You are absolutely awesome. I will contribute for sure. I am not a free loader. Your ethics and work is commendable. Thanks for being prompt.

Will you be able to send me your email ID? so that I can share the link for you to see? IT is not inheriting the template. Fonts are big.

Hi Dylan, Just sent you the email from gmail. PLease check. Thanks,

▲ ▼

I am wondering if there is any way to use this plugin for personality type quizzes. So the users get different answer results based on their choices in the questions. This is something that some of the other plugins offer but I am really impressed with what I have seen with yours and would love to be able to use if it had this option

▲ ▼

Hello Sir, I have a big issue that I want you to take notice of it. I am using the HD Quiz plugin for my website and it was doing perfectly. Usually, I always use the option of "Immediately mark the answer as correct or incorrect" so that the viewer will don't waste their time. But with your new update recently My all quiz has stopped working like I said before. They just giving the write and wrong options but if a user selects the wrong answer it should give him the correct answer immediately as I save the setting in the back end. But it not giving this option and I am facing real trouble with it. Kindly take notice of it and update this issue as soon as possible.

▲ ▼

Is there a way to edit the sharing text/options part (facebook and twitter). it doesn't work well for me now.

You made a great plugin great job

▲ ▼

I would like to add a question for a user to input their email, and then use hooks to send the quiz results both to me and the user. I have installed Save Results Light, but I don't see where I can use this information for this purpose. Thanks!

May 16, 2020 ~Vincent Llora
▲ ▼

Ignore and delete that last comment of mine. Had not seen the need to run the secondary quiz updater. All appears fine now. I should've looked at my dashboard before having a mini panic attack. LOL

May 16, 2020 ~Chase Clark
▲ ▼

I just updated HD Quiz on our staging site (luckily) and there appears to be a significant bug in the latest update. Now ALL the questions on our quizzes show "Question type not found."

May 16, 2020 ~Chase Clark

Hello,

I just Upgraded and noticed that a the Time in a Timed Test that i placed in a Popup Modal is no longer showing on the Quiz. It now shows behind the OVERLAY of the popup modal. What Could be cause. See page here https://1kcontest.com/african-political-history-quiz/

Secondly, I am unable to upload images for both Questions or Answers within the Quiz since after upgrade. Any reason why?

May 16, 2020 ~William Uba
▲ ▼

Hey, I just upgraded, but now none of my quizzes are working. I've run the manual updater. You can see the quizzes at https://heretotravel.com/quizzes/

As you'll see, the questions and answers are loading but the automatic maring is not working and the 'Finish' button is not showing.

Do you have any suggestions?

May 16, 2020 ~Matt Morelli
▲ ▼

hi, i'm checking the new v1.8. There are a lot of new features and the plugin is super!!!

I'm testing (with previous version) the possibility for a user to create a question from the front end. This is possible (with limitations) because the question's data (answers, correct answer number etc) is saved into Custom Fields. At the new version all question's data stored as a string.....

I want to ask: is it possible for a user, visitor, registered to create a question (or a quiz) from the front end (for example using a form or php template).

thanks for the great plugin and support.

May 16, 2020 ~maki 👍
▲ ▼

Thanks for your answer. Sorry, but I don't understand the way you describe it. I don't know much about php encoding and functions.

If you can give me the code and how to work, maybe it's worth a try.

I know that allowing anyone to submit data is a security risk, but I think the administrator should approve that data before it appears.

▲ ▼

Thanks for the effort you put into writing this whole text. At first reading I didn't understand exactly how I could create a quiz or a question from the front end. I will try again but I am not very optimistic. With the old version I was making a form, putting it on a page or a post and entering the fields ..... now the whole process is very difficult for me. Thank you again for the amazing work and the willingness to help.

May 16, 2020 ~maki 👍
          ▲ ▼

My first problem is that I can't find the way to use the code to enter the values ​​(eg query, answers) needed for a query. If you have any other suggestions or suggestions using php I would love to hear it.

▲ ▼

I would appreciate it if you could suggest me a solution without using javascript (for which I don't know programming). Maybe if it's only done with php code, you can help me create the input form for the query and save it.

▲ ▼

hello i'm back After days of trying to create what we discussed in previous posts, I admit that I was not able to do it. The only solution is if you can give me each file ready and how I need to handle it so that I can achieve what I asked for. In any case, thank you once again for your support and help.

▲ ▼

Hi, can you include the function in which students themselves can set time and number of questions to answer for a quiz? I'll love to have that integrated in the plugin

Hi,

Is it possible to have:

1. An introduction before the quiz begins so that the timer begins when the user clicks "Begin Quiz"
  2. An option to have a quiz series so that one can get results for each section before continuing to the next. They can choose either "Next Section" or "Exit Quiz" after each section.

▲ ▼

I am trying to use HD Quiz with elementor in wordpress but it is not working right, I copied the shortcode and pasted it in shortcode holder of elementor but not displaying the quiz well. Please what can i do to correct it. Thanks

Hi,

Is it possible to have each question on a timer? Say 15 seconds to answer? And then for the scoring to be based on who answered quickest?

▲ ▼

hi, do you have a plan for an update? Can you tell us the new features?

▲ ▼

I want my students to take the test with their own student number. That is, they must first register and then have a test

▲ ▼

hi, i think you should check about Gamipress integration or a different point system for your's plugin

▲ ▼

hi, i have a suggestions about the plugin

1. it would be great if a user (guest or not) could ADD a question from the front-end of the site. I'm working about this but you know better...
  2. maybe you can extend the options on a shortcode, for example [HDquiz quiz = "1"] can be [HDquiz quiz = "1",5] where 5 is the number of "Use Pool of Questions"
  3. the option to create Categories and SubCaterogies or/and Tags on every Quiz.

thanks for the support

April 29, 2020 ~maki 👍
▲ ▼

hi, thanks for the great plugin. I'm testing it and try to use it with many ways. I have a suggestion. Maybe every question must have a tag or tags or categories and the user can select one or multiple tags....so the quiz offer the questions that belong to those tags. It's more complex but it's the best for educational sites.

April 28, 2020 ~someone 👍
▲ ▼

Hi there, Thanks an awful lot for your effort, I just love it! Is it possible to create a multiple choice question? When I try to mark a second answers as correct, the checkbox after the first selected correct answer is unchecked.

April 26, 2020 ~Willem 👍

I can support Turkish translation

April 25, 2020 ~burakco 👍
▲ ▼

After click finish button page scrolled up. Page not to be scrolled up. page will be still. Please try to fix it.

With regards Abhijit Das

April 23, 2020 ~Abhijit Das 😠
▲ ▼

Dear developer! This is a wonderful job! But, after passing the test and pressing the button "Done", the page is scrolled up, and the text of the result remains at the bottom of the page. Please correct this misunderstanding! Thank you very much for your work !!! We love you!!!!

April 25, 2020 ~Oleg 👍
      ▲ ▼

Does it have a Fill in the Blanks type Question type Where the learner actually types the answer than selecting from a list of choices.

▲ ▼

i use two quizzes in my post, my problem is when the second quiz is done and show the result, in that moment the scroll shows always the result of th first result. Please help to fix that!

April 21, 2020 ~Andy Pasparico 😢
▲ ▼

Hi, We added HD Quiz + the HD Quiz – Save Results Light add on.

I read this on the Results Light listing: "This is a free and “light” version. A more featured Pro version is currently in devlopment and will be found in the HD Quiz addons page when available."

I'm wondering if you have a time line on the Pro version? If it is live a link? Also if the pro version will even meet our need. What we need is an admin view breakdown of the quiz so we know what question each quiz taker answered wrong or correct.

April 21, 2020 ~Liz O'Brien 👍
▲ ▼

Hi, I like your quiz plugin. May I ask is there any way to upload quizzes in bulk through CSV? Do you have a tracker which shows how many people are completing quizzes and any consideration for SEO features? Thanks

▲ ▼

Great plug-in, excellent job, Dylan. Many congratulations! As I answer the quiz, my responses must be stored in cache. Could you point me to where these are stored, so I can attempt to write my own code to give weighted scores for now (until your elegant solution comes along, that is) :-) Thanks a ton for the help!

April 21, 2020 ~Madhav 👍
▲ ▼

Many thanks, Dylan. I can get going with this. That is a HUGE help, very very quickly given!!!! You are amazing!

April 22, 2020 ~Madhav 😍

Hello,

Thank you for creating this lovely and easy to use quiz plugin.

1. In my quiz I would like to create 5 choices with each answer scored as a percentage say 20%, 40% etc.
  2. At the end of quiz I would like to collect some demographic information such as age, state, country
  3. I would like to download all the quiz attempts for analytics.

Are there any add-ons available for this purpose? Thank you so much in anticipation. Best Regards, Sandeep Kulkarni

April 21, 2020 ~Sandeep Kulkarni 👍
▲ ▼

Thank you so much Dylan for the quick and detailed response. I would be waiting for the pro-version. Good luck to you.

April 22, 2020 ~Sandeep Kulkarni 👍
      ▲ ▼

In the description, it says, "create an unlimited amount of quizzes and embed them onto any page or post." Does this mean facebook page or post or Wordpress page or post? I'm thinking about creating a quiz in facebook and I guess that would have to reside on my wordpress site.

April 17, 2020 ~Bob Stenson 👍

Hi Dylan,

I have an issue with HD Quiz Results - Light. I've seen that I have only the latest 2 days results displayed. There is any method how to read/search in the database the previous results? I have some backups from previous days so I could try to find that results even if the previous results are deleted from the current database.

Florin

▲ ▼

Hi and thank you Dylan, I've found everything!

Strange, all results are still there in the current database, but only the last 2 days are displayed in the dashboard.

Florin

▲ ▼

Aha! That's the answer, I do have way more than 500 entries :) (there are some school tests for pupils in pandemic time).

Thank you very much Dylan, I am able to manage this now, knowing where to get the results.

Florin

▲ ▼

Hi there, loving the quiz, but the image placement doesn't seem to work/upload.. any ideas why?

Hi Dylan,

I'm creating a quiz for my client using your plugin. It's really great, easy to use and looks nice and neat. Good job!

However, I need features such as saving results for non logged in users, saving correct/incorrect answers etc. I read the thread below and saw, that you are going to release PRO version of HD Quiz Save Results add-on. Please tell me if you are still going to do that in upcoming weeks? The pandemic changed many things, I hope it did not affect your plans.

Also, is there a maximum number of questions for a quiz? I didn't find that information anywhere.

▲ ▼

Here are a couple of features I don't see (perhaps I'm missing something) in your excellent plugin. The first is the ability to rename a quiz. I've mistyped the name of a quiz and could not determine how to change its name. Not the end of the world, but a minor inconvenience. The same goes for deleting a quiz. If I can't rename it, perhaps I could delete it and start over with a new quiz. I can, of course, create a new quiz and leave the previous one alone dangling in the stiff desert wind, but it would be nice to have orderly quiz names without several derelicts hanging around. If I've overlooked something obvious, let me know and I'll sulk into another room and eat my humble pie.

Aside from this minor issue, I'm really enjoying your plugin. It works very well, is intuitive, and has an excellent presentation on both the front and back ends. Nice Job!

April 11, 2020 ~Richard Munson
▲ ▼

That worked perfectly. Thanks for the quick response.

April 11, 2020 ~Richard Munson
      ▲ ▼

Hi! Thank you for your work and a great plugin.

Easy to use, but still I've got one question. Can I modify the text in social media sharing? It shares "5/10 on the ....quiz. Can you beat me" But I need this sharing text in another language. Is it possible to change it?

▲ ▼

Thanks! I've managed to change it.

And one more question: is it possible to add one more social network for sharing (VKontakte - it's the biggest social network in Russia)? Is it very complicated?

April 13, 2020 ~Danila 👍
      ▲ ▼

Hello, I'm also having troubles editing the social sharing message from showing "I got 10/10. I tried following your advice of going to the plugin editor however I can't actually find this function.

▲ ▼

Thanks for creating the quiz plugin. Unfortunately the quiz I created is not scrolling to the correct position on the page when completed. It scrolls to the top of the page regardless of the setting of the button in the settings tab.

▲ ▼

Hello, love the plugin. I am just working through a couple of kinks: https://movehoncho.com/tips/hire-movers-or-do-it-yourself/

1. the results do not scroll to the proper position
  2. i deselected "show results" but there is still text saying x/7... can i remove this?
  3. is there any way to customize the button color? would love to change the current dark blue to my brand's blue

Thanks! Ryan

April 5, 2020 ~ryan meighan
▲ ▼

thank you! that fixed it for the most part.

1. "show results above quiz" - this actually was disabled initially, but i enabled it and this fixed the issue
      2. the x/7 is removed, but the text "results" still shows up. any way to remove that text as well?
      3. the color on the "finish" button was updated correctly but can you give me a code to play with the colors on the button sliders next to "yes" "no" too? you can just use whatever colors and ill update the code

Thanks, Ryan

▲ ▼

Hi There, A colleague of mine has recently created a quiz on our wordpress site and everything is working great except on completion of the quiz, the results do not appear as they are displayed in white and our background is white. I wondered if there was a way of changing the text of the Results 9/10 text to a different colour please? Thank you

▲ ▼

Hi Dylan, thanks very much for getting back to me and sorry again for asking the same question that you've already been asked. I really appreciate all the work you're doing on the HD Quiz plugins.

I had seen the Save Results plugin too (jarman22 has already installed that on my WordPress site) and you're right, as the main thing we're after is the ability to take a name from anybody that is not logged in and keep a record of each non logged in person's score.

I'm hoping that's part of the pro version and I'd be happy to make a payment for it.

We are doing this to boost the spirits of us having to socially isolate due to COVID-19, so I really hope you can help us with that.

Thanks again,

Richard.

▲ ▼

Hi Dylan, HD Quiz is a great plugin, thanks! I am the person that's been asking jarman22 for those features, so sorry for sending in the same query via a different route. I just wanted to highlight which bit is more important than the other. I get the email results bit is tricky, but would it be less effort if they were just saved to a file? Even if the plugin just wrote to a log file. The only other thing needed is a box at the beginning of the quiz that asks for a name. We'd really appreciate these tweaks. Thanks.

▲ ▼

Ηι, I just begun to work with HD Quiz in my WP site (Astra free theme) and I have a problem. It does not show questions without images (if I do not click on Image Based Answers, the questions will not appear, even if I save them). What should I do if I don't want to have images for answers?

▲ ▼

Hi! it's a great app,www.igcomsystems.com , i'm usining for creat test from my work, and the reason i'm sending this email, because i can't see the quiz result, i think it showing in white, and the background is in white, ho can i change the result color?

March 22, 2020 ~Alexander 😍
▲ ▼

RESOLVED issue of Randomising.

If toggle is off a 0 value needs to be in pool amount amount. If toggle off and 20 selected for eg it will still randomize. I will forward a demo when complete 👍👍

March 18, 2020 ~Spencer 😆

Hi

Thanks for getting back

Essentially I have 4 quizzes all are set to pool of 20 questions no random orders of any kind selected.

I initially checked to randomize questions however this caused the Extra Images added to move with the question which we cant do.

All quizzes are showing Random Question ordering as Toggled OFF however just 2 of the quizzes are still randomizing ?

March 18, 2020 ~Spencer 👍

Hi

Firstly love plugging finding a few minor glitches to see where I can really take it using our content happy to share once complete. I cant seem to find answer on a minor bug.

I have set up 4 quizzes 20 in each. I have selected no to random selection and this is my prefered option however on only 1 of my quizzes I can't turn OFF the random selection which is causing me some problems. Any solution greatly appreciated !

March 17, 2020 ~spencer 👍
▲ ▼

Thank you, Dylan, your HD Quiz is absolutely outstanding! Aside, I have some small suggestions, although most of which were discussed by people below, there is one more function I think it would be cool to have: the ability to save and load quiz settings. This would help when someone (me) has to make a lot of quizzes.

March 17, 2020 ~Tung Phung 👍
▲ ▼

After researching a lot of trivia quiz plugins, I really felt yours was the best looking. When setting up our test quiz on our staging site, we ran into issues that have been traced back to an incompatibility with the BunnyCDN plugin.

▲ ▼

Thanks for the quick reply. We also had to disable the Autoptimize plugin so it may very well be CSS related. I'll finish the one quiz and then transfer it from the staging site to the live site to see if that clears up any of the issues. Some plugins do misbehave on our staging site but are fine when live. I will let you know what happens. Thanks again!

▲ ▼

Well, we have two quizzes posted on our live site with both plugins activated AND no problems that I've encountered. Appears it was just a conflict while on the staging platform. Thanks for the excellent plugin. We hope to generate a lot of quizzes at www.rocketstem.org for all the kids that stuck at home for the rest of the school year.

▲ ▼

Love that this plugin is so easy to setup! Is there a way to have users email their result to themselves after completion? I'd like them to be able to keep their answers and text for wrong answers as a talking point for later.

March 12, 2020 ~Stacey Higdon
▲ ▼

First and foremost, thank you for the awesome plugin!

I have seen this same asked quite many times but haven't seen a solution that actually worked. Yes it's about sharing quiz results in FB. I added the FB APP ID but when I finish the quiz the FB share is just a button with no link in it. There is a big chance that I have my FB APP set up wrong cause FB keeps changing these things so often. Any help would be appreciated as I am hoping to get the quizzes live as soon as possible.

March 2, 2020 ~Tero 👍
      March 2, 2020 ~Tero 👍
      ▲ ▼

Yes I am comfortable of modifying the quiz files so please do send me the update. Much appreciated :)

March 2, 2020 ~Tero 👍
          ▲ ▼

Alright I added the image on both pass and fail and now it works but it still doesn't post the results how I did on the quiz. It just shows the basic info and the image of the quiz itself. But now I wonder if there is something in the FB APP itself I have forgotten to use so it allows to post dynamic data.

March 2, 2020 ~Tero 👍
          ▲ ▼

Ok that's great news! If I delete and reinstall HD Quiz I won't lose the quizzes I have already done right?

March 2, 2020 ~Tero 👍
          ▲ ▼

Alright I updated and it seems to work cause if I check the Facebook URL it has the score there but for some reason it doesn't bring it as text to the share pop-up. I cleared all cache including cloudflare cache but it might be on Facebook end cause I have seen these extremely stubborn caches on FB side. Gonna test it bit further but I think we are getting there :) You are most helpful Dylan I really can't express how grateful I am.

March 2, 2020 ~Tero 👍
          ▲ ▼

I tested it now on different Facebook account and different browser with every cache removed and it works! I consider this particular case closed and maybe, just maybe there comes a time when we can also do something about the images itself with it comes to sharing.

Thank you Dylan so much! Now I can move on and start releasing my quizzes soon :)

March 2, 2020 ~Tero 👍

Hi Dylan,

count me in with 1 extra vote for the Multiple correct answers (checkboxes) feature (The ability for the user to select more than one correct answer i.e. ‘Select all that apply’).

Hi Dylan,

Now I have my first quiz published I just wanted to thank you for a great plugin, and great support. Having played around with HDquiz for a few days, here are some suggestions for possible future features:

The ability to have a user type in an answer to a question like 'What colour is the sky?' The ability for the user to select more than one correct answer i.e. 'Select all that apply' I'm also using the Save Results Addon. I would like to be able to export the data, maybe as a CSV file so I can do some data analysis offline.

Keep up the good work. I'm already planning my next quiz...

▲ ▼

Hi Dylan, Thanks for the great plugin. When My user finishes the quiz, how can I redirect him/her to another page instead of results? Thanks

February 19, 2020 ~Julia 😍
▲ ▼

Hi Dylan, Thanks for your reply. Actually I am trying to build a survey and I want my users redirected to a thank you page https://bengalcatfans.com/2020/02/20/146/ I want to collect leads by putting autoresponder code Please help. Regards

▲ ▼

Hi Dylan, I have created my own thank you page with autoresponder code. https://aiopsplashbuilder.com/splash.php?id=32573 I just want my user redirected to this page on clicking finish button. Please let me know the code to redirect and where to place the code. Regards

Hi Dylan,

Bundle of thanks. It works fine. Regards

▲ ▼

Thanks for the great work you dow ith this product. Some of my quizzes do not allow me/my users to share the results of their quizzes, event hough I have set the plugin to allow the sharing of results socially.

Also, I indicated in settings that the plugin should show results at the top of the quiz but that does not work on all quizzes.

Kindly help. Thanks again.

February 19, 2020 ~Christopher 😍
▲ ▼

Hello again. Thanks for your quick reply about selection not working. It was indeed a plug-in issue with Page Builder but we found a work-around. I am now curious if you can give some CSS so we can label the share results on FB & Twitter box, as it appears right below our site-wide share buttons. It would be nice to put "Share Your Results" at the top of the box that appears from your plug-in. Thank you so muc.

February 19, 2020 ~Michael 👍
▲ ▼

Hello. I was trying to use your plug in HD Quiz, but after setting up a quiz and testing it, I have a problem. When you click on an answer, the slider icon never changes, so it doesn't look like it accepted your answer. However, if you hit next and complete the quiz, the answers were accepted. Can you suggest a way to make it so the answers look as if they are selected?

Hi Dylan,

Love this plugin. Very keen to put my first quiz out on my site. Unfortunately, at the last minute I have encountered a snag. It doesn't display questions/answers correctly with the Colormag Theme. I tested with TwentyNineteen in my sandbox and its fine but when I move to the live site using ColorMag it is all wrong.

Dylan,

I suspected as much, a problem with something the Theme has changed. Trouble is I'm out of my depth with this, CSS is a mystery to me

Here's a link: https://cheshire-bka.co.uk/asian-hornet-quiz/

Any advice you can give will be most welcome.

February 18, 2020 ~Graham 👍

Dylan,

THANK YOU!!!

Great plugin, fantastic support. The CSS you suggested fixed the issue. I can now finish off my quiz and launch it on the site. I'll also take the style problem back to the Theme developer.

February 19, 2020 ~Graham 👍
          ▲ ▼

I would like to give points for the answers. Not just right or worng. 4 points for Answer A, 3 points for answer B etc. Can I do this?

▲ ▼

Hii, Thanks for the fast reply. But, I am still facing the problem. The Quiz setting is not showing any option to edit, for the quiz code I am using on the website but it showing options to edit, for another quiz that is blank. I want to attach the screenshot to clarify. But, there is no option.

▲ ▼

Hii, I am facing a problem in the quiz, The problem starts after updating the plugin. The page is scrolling upward after finishing the quiz, while the result is showing at the bottom of the page. I don't know how to solve this. Because there is no option for this.

Thanks for the plugin!

Love to use it.

Freature Requst:

Is it possible to modify the question-"type". I want to ask questions which have several correct anwsers (checkbox-stlye).

Greets, Max

Hi Dylan?

Is it planned to implement a feature like that?

1 3 4 5 6 7 12