Welcome to the official HD Quiz Support Forum

DOWNLOAD HD QUIZ FOR FREE

HD QUIZ 1.8. If you are seeing a message “Question type not found” on your quizzes, then it means that you still need to update your quiz data. Please log into your site and run the data upgrade tool.

If you have any issues or requests, or simply want to leave a comment, please use the form on the right to do so.

HD Quiz is a FREE Quiz builder plugin for WordPress. The focus of HD Quiz is to create an easy to use and intuitive way to build fun quizzes and add them to any page or post on your site.

watch a full tutorial on how to use HD Quiz

Highlighted featured of HD Quiz:

• Each quiz can have unique settings and options
  • Mobile friendly
  • Touch-friendly
  • Question featured images and tooltips
  • Multiple Question Types
    • multiple-choice text (user selects a text option)
    • multiple-choice images (user selects an image)
    • text input based (user types their answer – HD Quiz 1.8+)
  • Social sharing
  • Animated GIF support
  • Quiz timer
  • Full pagination support
  • Basic translation features
  • Custom pass/fail text – you can add images, shortcodes, links – anything!
  • Grab questions form a pool of questions
  • Extra text that appears under each question if the user gets the question wrong
  • Multiple “marking” modes such as showing what answers the user got right and wrong, and which answer was the correct one
  • Custom question order
  • Random question order
  • Random answer order
  • CSV Question importer (HD Quiz 1.8+)
  • Fully Gutenberg compatible
  • and so, so, so much more.

Leave a comment or question

NOTE: This forum is using my new in-development plugin HDComments. Please let me know if you have any issues with this new system.

There are 1451 comments

Gret plugin! But in Norway we have æ, ø, å in our alphabetical, could you please add these?

HELLO FIRST OF ALL THIS PLUG IN IS AMAZING AND VERY SIMPLE AND EAZY TO USE IM JUST CONTACTING TO KKNOW IF THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY TO MERGE 4 QUIZES I CREATED 25 QUESTION PER QUIZ I WANT TO MAKE THEM 1 QUIZ AND WITH 30 MINETS TIME FOR EACH 1 BUT ALL CALCULATING THE TOTAL TIME WICH IS 120 MIN AND THE OTHER THIN IS THERE ANY WAY TO CUSTOMIZE THE QUEZ COLORS AND FONTS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH

October 8, 2020 ~hazem batrawi 👍

Thanks for great plugin. Can u please help me to know, How to change font size of question text and color scheme

Hi, Im created a quiz, and wish to format the font of the answer text. This is now bold, and would like change it to normal, plain text. Could you send me a proper css code? Thank you!

Hi. Love the plugin, but I have a couple of questions...

1. On my site, there is a strange green line that appears to be a progress bar that is sitting off to the left of the page instead of sitting below the quiz. You can see the example here: https://mcu-initiative.com/marvel-cinematic-universe-quiz-only-true-fans-will-score-100/ Is there any way I can remove it or make it display in the correct place?

2. On the Twitter sharing, is it possible to move the @ mention after the Can you beat me text?

Hi, I created a quiz today. When I tested it, I could only answer the first question. For the second question onwards, the multiple choices can't be selected. May I know why? Thank you for your help.

Hii, I am using HD Quiz Plugin from a month. But i have 2 problems in this. First i want to import questions from csv or excel sheet. And second Problem is to make 3 diffrent category in one quiz like- reasoning, aptitude, verbal. Please help me if possible.

Hii Dylan,

And for "categories" - that is what the "Use question as title" question type is for - you can use it to break up your quizzes into categories........From where these option is avilable. and my questions are not randomize.

When i select option 'Use question as title' then my options are not showing i am so cunfuse in this plugin. because i have multiple-choice questions quizes and in quizes different type of categories for questions. And this plugin i am not able to find this type of option.

Thanks dylan for your good support and i never stop to use this plugin. HD quiz is very good plugin everyone never disappoint from this plugin.

Hello,

1. How do I arrange the topics in alphabetical order?
  2. How do I make a topic/Category show on the home page? (This is not same with the ADD NEW POST)
  3. How do I edit the topic from the HD Quiz page?

Thank you for your support.

Regards,

Moyo

Hello, I found a subtlety in the alphabetical order of the articles containing the shortcodes of the quizzes. The ranking (made by WordPress) uses the "slugs" (URL) and not the words of the title of the article. We can therefore "cheat" by modifying the slug if we want to modify the classification of articles which contain a shortcode.

Hello sir I am using your HD Quiz I want to know 2 things 1st is how to export created quiz 2nd what will happen of my created quizzes if I delete Hd quiz and how to restore the data again.

Great plugin! I love it. How can I change/translate the text in social share? (Can you beat me...)

Thanks! ok, it works for me. But in new versions of the plugin, will it be deleted when updating?

Is it possibile to have a different url for every step quiz?

Hello Sir, I just want to know that how can I import Quiz or MCQ questions from MS Word or MS Excel File. Thanks

How we can fetch score after the result. Can you guide me to fetch score from the candidate

September 19, 2020 ~Creative Ganesh

Is it possible to accept text answers as correct that include unintended white space? Thank you in advance for your reply. I just started using your add on, but so far it is working quite well!

September 17, 2020 ~michael abresch

Hello

I contact with you about few issues, what I met while working with app HQ Quiz.

Firstly I would get to know if is possible to create multie choose question- what I mean, if I can choose more than one correct answer? Because Im not able to see this option for now. Also I will suggest to create option which will improve way how to count points, fot example it will be awesome if app will start counts for question or another option to choose counting for all each correctt single answer in question.

greetings

Hi! Thanks for the awesome work! I have a question: I made a quiz with no timer and randomized question, but I would still like the first button to be 'Quiz Start', is there a way yo do this? Thanks!!!

Sorry, I did it right, no problem. Marta

September 13, 2020 ~Marta Avanzi 😍

The settings "Immediately mark answer as correct or incorrect" and "Always Show Incorrect Answer Text" don'twork. The wrong answer is not highlighted. I don't understand why.

September 13, 2020 ~Marta Avanzi 😢

Hi - thank you for creating this plugin. I've just started using it and it seems amazingly easy to use - thank you!!!! I'm trying to create a multiple choice quiz, but at the end of the quiz the user is only given one of two reports. Pass or Fail. Is there a way to create say 3 or 5 percentage report answers? So one for 20%, one for 40%, 60%, 80%, 100%.

Hi,

Thanks for the amazing and great work put in this plugin.

Currently, some of my users are complaining that the Quiz is not submitting on their devices. I tried running a personal test with 5 smartphones. It submitted on 3 and the remaining didn't.

Please I need help in fixing this

No caching plugin activated

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if there is a place where I can include instructions before starting the questions? Ps. I'm new to web design, so baby steps please.

Can we get procotoring feature. Example: If someone tries to copy by opening another browser or tab the test page should give one or two warning and automatically should get closed And also live video while candidates writing the test

Thanks

September 6, 2020 ~Chirantana Mysuru

Hi,

The plugin is very good, but is there any possibility to save the responses of the users for evaluating the answers later and not showing how many marks they have got on submission

Does HD quiz have an option of seeing statistics for the answers people give on each question?

I will like to know if I can have the time taken by each quiz taker to complete his/her quiz and the exact time the quiz is taken on a report back-end. Also is is possible that the report of each individual quiz taken by each person be saved analytically in a taken (back-end) and the result for the quiz not be displayed until I allow it

Hi there, I tried to run the CSS code but not sure I did it in the right place. I tried on the post page I opened after I had created the question but did not work. Jimmy

Mu quizes are not working well. Like When someone try to attempt quiz after 5 mcqs he or she not able to attempt mcq no 6. But when I checked it as i was logged in as i checked the 6 one all mcqs automatically submitted. Where i am facing problem. Please help me.

Thank you for the nice plugin. I noticed that re-arranging questions in a quiz by drag and drop does not work. I have latest version of self-hosted Wordpress.

Hello. Can I chenge this fb share text: I scored 4 / 9 on the რამდენად კარგად იცნობ BMW -ს? quiz. Can you beat me?

I want translte it.. Can I it?

Hi there, Thanks for the plugging which I think could be great. I followed your steps but I have an issue. When I try to load the questionnaire on my site I just have a dull/boring "Start your Quick" on a Black background. I am trying to remove the black background to make it more interactive but I find it impossible even with Elementor. How do you get rid of this black background? Thanks Jimmy

Thank you Dylan for your reply. I will try your suggestion and let you know how it went. Hope it will work.

Thanks again,

Jimmy

Hi there Dylan. Yeah I figured out the way with my customising function. With regard to your score set-up, do you have a way to have a multi layered scoring system. For example if people score below 25% they fit category 1, 25-50 category 2, and so on? Thanks Jimmy

Hi thanks a lot for this great free work.

i have a question. how can i make the post refresh for after every question?

August 24, 2020 ~Joseph Bros 😍

Thanks so much I have been able to resolve my first challenge (remove # from the number) but please I have another Challenge.

Please how can I change the Start quiz to Start Exam

And pls How can I Add previous button to the quiz apart from Next Button.

Thank you.

August 21, 2020 ~Paul Prince Edward

Thanks So much Dylan. It worked.

Please how can I Underline a text or bolden a text because I discovered I can't add html tags to bolden or underline a text.

Please how can I set a login page so people can register with their name so I can have their names on the result page. so I can also protect it from people i don't want to have access to it.

Thanks so much for the support. This Hd quiz has been the best.

You are doing an amazing job in this plugin, just some few observations.

1. on completion of the quiz, it submits answers by itself and shows correct and incorrect answers even though i have disabled that in the settings
August 19, 2020 ~Gabriel Sunday

Hi Dylan,

It's me again. Maybe this question is not for you but can't hurt to ask, right? Is there a way to have HDQuiz Results Lite send me the Results CSV attached to the admin email? I know you are working on a Pro version of HDQuiz Results and probably thought of this already but with the success we are having with our users taking tests, it will become quite the task to daily log in, download the CSV and do our internal publishing.

Regards, Juan

How do I remove the # from the number of questions

August 17, 2020 ~Paul Prince Edward

I would suggest adding this feature , where user can submit their first and last name to take the quiz, then in result section their full name appears with their result, without registration.

August 17, 2020 ~Juan Jimenez

Please how can I make 1 questions per page. I don't want all questions on one page.

August 17, 2020 ~Prince Edward

Hi Dylan,

I have configured a quiz to immediately mark answer as correct or incorrect and left all the other settings in red (off I assume). Users are complaining that they do not see if an answer was correct or not and that they are unable to change their answers prior to completing the test. I made damn sure that the "Stop users from changing their answers" setting was off. I am using ver 1.8.

Any ideas what should I do next?

Thanks! JC

Thanks Dylan!

As it turned out, it had to do with the Timer function. I had configured it to be 2 minutes per question so it made sense that once an answer is selected, the timer will reset and thus "locking in" the answer. It would've been helpful for me to be more logical, wouldn't you say? :)

Thanks again! And great work.

please add a feature so that google adsense ads can appear between questions. Thank you very much.

August 13, 2020 ~Max Bekti 😍

Hi Dylan, Great plugin! Our only issue is color control. We have added our lead intake from to appear after the quiz has concluded but the background color is the light grey of the quiz overriding the color in our coding. I have tried to fix this and checked previous posts for a fix but no luck. Is there a way to correct this? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Quick upgrade suggestions: Next time you do an upgrade can you set the quiz up so all answer can be right or all answer can be wrong and allow different popup comments based upon the answer they select as correct? Some questions are subjective and there is no correct answer. Thank you!

August 13, 2020 ~Mark MacFarlane

Hi, does this support bulk questions and answers upload

Dear Developers,

Thank you very much for your plugin. It helps me a lot on my site. Recently, I found that your plugin is incompatible with LightSpeed cache. Can you suggest me how to solve such trouble.

Thank you for the answer, sorry for late response. This is a sample page with HD Quiz problem https://polishnative.pl/pl/wrocic-sie-zwrocic-sie/ I check in firefox and chrome. After an answer the red/green frame looks strange or simply disappears.

Thank you, Dylan!

It is only appears when lightspeed was on. Sorry for the rookie mistake and good luck with your plugins. They are awesome!

Till now I was very happy with this HD Quiz plugin. But now I am facing a serious problem, perhaps after upgrading to version 1.8 I have more than 20 Quizzes created using HD Quiz There are around 1500 odd questions When I edit and save a question from any quiz, it simply gets lost. I tried to go back to version 1.7 but the installation is not getting through. It gives message that folder already exists please help.

August 11, 2020 ~Vinayak paranjape 😠

Thanks for quick response. One doubt If I Deactivate and uninstall HD Quiz to install version 1.7, what will happen to my already uploaded quizzes and questions ? is there a way to save or export the Quizzes and upload after reinstallation.

August 12, 2020 ~Vinayak Paranjape 👍

Hey there, In in the new update of the HD Quiz please add a feature which will reload the page after each question is answered. Please I really need this feature. Please!

August 11, 2020 ~Solid Gear 👍

is this have negative marking feature?

Quite possibly the best quiz plug-in I have ever used. My only "wish list" item is to be able to generate a report or CSV with the results for each user so that we can make decisions with factual data.

August 6, 2020 ~Juan Rosique

Tried searching the Support page on WordPress.or (https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/hd-quiz/) but couldn't find an answer to my question —

In HD Quiz, if I wish to create a quiz with many questions (let's say a hundred or three hundred that are already typed in an external document), is there an "import facility" of some sort? Or, do I have to type in each question and the corresponding answers into the question entry interface?

TIA.

Hello, Thank you for this plugin..

Can I hide the questions and answer form the result? I need show ( X / X ) or percentage only https://i.imgur.com/GvvZxp4.png

Thanks for helpe

I am waiting your answer dear Dylan ..

The answer is very important to me

Thank you so much Dylan..

I Hope this option will be available in future plugin update.

Good luck ..

Hello. How can I change the title of an already created quiz?

As requested. Here is the Leanpress course URL I created for test only. The HD quiz timer did not show up. Thank you so much. https://tauton.ca/courses/exam/?tab=tab-curriculum

Dan

Hi Dylan,

I thought you were too busy and may not be able to look at my massage. Therefore I disable my Leanpress url. I am so sorry. I can see your are really want to help people and improve this HD. Thanks a lot! Here is the new Leanpress URL you may want to try: https://tauton.ca/courses/demo/ The HD quiz short code is working perfectly in the Learnpress course overview section. But if I add the short code under the Curriculum. The timer disappeared. In most cases, the quizzes shall be under the curriculum.

Thank you Dylan for your great help.

Dan

Hi Dylan,

User name: TEST1, password: G4YBWUe3h2kxa36a Would you please log into https://tauton.ca/courses/demo/ to take a look? By the way, you can register a new user name with password by free. A username and password is required By Leanpress. I cannot eliminate this requirement. I put HD short code into two spots. One under the Leanpres "course overview" Another one under the "course curriculum". The HD quiz under the "course overview" worked perfectly. But under the "course curriculum", the HD timer disappeared. I guess if we could change the timer shape to a bar shape (just like the the "stat" bar in the HD) and locate the timer bar at exact location of stat bar. The timer may show up.

Thank you.

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for your email. I checked the website https://tauton.ca/courses/demo/. It appears no change. I did not know what is the back it up means. You are free to to crack or try to do any thing. My quiz is just a demo. No need to back up.

If you need me to do anything, please feel free to ask.

Dan

Fantastic! It worked!!! Thank you so much dylan.

How author or any user can create quiz on hd quiz

Hi, Thanks. Is it possible to identify the results if the person(s) are not logged in to fill the Quiz? In the results it showed "--" for people who are not logged. Is it possible to differentiate those who are not logged in in the result ?

Hello Admin,

I need your Help, i want to know the name of database or table where your Plugin Store all quiz data. i want to edit this information from database. and one more thing i also need to re setting my quiz settings. but when i add more then 50+ questions the "Quiz Settings" was disable :( , how to view this settings, please help me to resolve this error.

July 31, 2020 ~Prashant Dangare 😢

I added a HD quiz short code to one Learnpress course. Everything worked fine but just the timer did not show on the screen. I am sure the timer is running. But we just cannot find them on the screeen. Can we relocate the timer? Thank you.

Hi Dylan, You are right. The HD quiz short code is working perfectly in the Learnpress course overview section. But if I add the short code under the Curriculum. The timer disappeared. In most cases, the quizzes shall be under the curriculum. Learnpres has it's built-in quiz program. But the functions are limited. I am wondering if HD could provide an additional function to let user relocate the timer to top center of the screen. By doing this, we may be able to show the timer under the Learnpress Curriculum. Could you please take a look? Much appropriated your time and attention.

i have create the first quiz but i cant see it in my home page ! how to make quizzes appears in the home page after creating them ? and where they are supposed to appear after creating them ?

thanks !!

Hi Is it possible to take apart the exams I have created? I prepared a quiz with 50 questions but I want to publish it on the site in 5 separate pieces

Hi, it's a very cool plugin. When I use 1 per page for the pagination (disable individual question pagination), it will show http://......page/2?currentScore=1&totalQuestions=1. But there are more than 1 total questions. And the second page would not show up and it would say" "That page can't be found". If I enable the individual question pagination, then the question would not show up. Also, in the bulk setting, what does it mean to have the password? or "Private"? I tried but it has no effect. Also "Stop users from changing their answers" doesn't work. Either way once clicked the timer stopped. It needs to allow changing before time for each question is up. Could you help?

July 29, 2020 ~Ken K. 👍

Hello, I want to use LaTex in questions and options. How can I use this? It will be better if there is some box to explain the answers.

July 25, 2020 ~Satish 👍

HD quiz is so lovely! Easy and clean. Thank you. Teachers may want to setup one scenario for 5 questions. Can we group 5 questions under one scenario? Then HD can ether select all 5 questions or non of them from a pool to randomly build a quiz? Another one, can we randomly select 50 questions and keep other 25 questions mandatory for a quiz? Thank you for your great job!

In order to bring our click-through rate back down, we’d like to divide our 15-question quizzes into three pages of five questions apiece. While that is easily possible to do now, it does not function that well. When clicking ‘Next’ it very briefly flashes the answers for that page then moves on. When clicking ‘Finish’ it tallies up the score for the total quiz, but only shows the correct answers for the final 5 questions.

What would be ideal is for the questions to remain paginated, but for the results screen to show ALL the questions and answers as well as the final score.

That feature IMO is the final piece that will turn this from a really good plug-in into a truly great one. Thanks for giving it some consideration.

Hello, I used to have my HD quizzes set up to display a form in the results page (eg "You could still learn a bit more about cyber security, sign up to receive our guide") but now since the update the results page just displays the form code but no form. Is there something I need to do to make this work again? Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi Dylan, Thanks for coming back to me so quickly. This doesn't look to be the case, although I deleted and re-entered the short code in the text editor just in case, but it still just displays the short code. Do you have any other suggestions please? Thanks in advance.

hello dear, HD Quiz is best wordpress plugin in this category

if you update this pluging with "category option" and "easy integration in menu with category" , then this will be best LMS software in this category .

i hope you will update plugin

thanks and regards

garry

Hello, I'm using HD quiz on my website www.earlytosuccess.com it's comfortable and easy to use. I'm not able to use the square in the answer options, I have to use ^ this operator to show a square of any number. Similarly, there are other operators which we can't just copy and paste in answer options. Please add this function so that whenever we copy in it will be posted in the same format.

Also please add pagination feature like after 5 questions it will show next. Currently, it's not working properly.

Sir the quizzes which we made are all in one place. When I started adding large number of quizzes it's confusing to find the particular quiz from the list ecspecially if they are of same name. I got this idea you can add an option where we can keep particular quizzes like in particular folder by that we can organize quiz efficient, I hope you got the idea what I'm saying 😄

Hi friend

I loved the quiz plugin. It has good features. I am using your plugin on my website. If I start earning from this I will surely donate a possible sum of money towards your work. Also, I wish if you can make some changes in the way it shows the results. As of now its not interesting because its very simple to look at. You can look at this https://wordpress.org/plugins/quiz-maker/ for sample design of result page and also the nicely implemented progress bar.

Regards Praveen

July 9, 2020 ~Praveen 😍

Hi there! I wanted to ping and ask about this error I got when I activated your main HD Quiz plugin: https://www.screencast.com/t/odzAarU7

This happens when you try to go to the frontend of the website. The backend is just fine, I can get around there just fine. So I deactivated the plugin and the site came back up.

Thank you for your time!

hi there i create a quizz and Finish button dont work can you help me pls

July 4, 2020 ~dejan mirceski

Hi Dylan Is there any way of editing the quiz name. I know its only for admin but I would like to edit it for organisation reasons.

HD Quiz is very easy and powerful! I just started using it in our portal site. We post only one quiz at a time to keep the users interested. Would you consider enabling the option to hide "#1, #2..." quiz numbering in the future? By the way, this HDComments looks very cool too!

Hello there I was just wondering how to check how many people actually taken respond to the quiz?

HD DASHBOARD area for adding quiz is blank on editor's and author's backend Please how can I resolve this?

June 20, 2020 ~DEBORAH DURUNWA

is there way that the quiz result can show the time the quiz was answered per question or average time a user answered the quiz

Beautifull plugin for wordpress, i start to use today and in 5 minuts a dressup almost i need. Just a question....do u think it's possible to costumize the css when present a question and anseword in the page? for exemple: 1 style 2 style 3 stile ...etc. Thank's a lot for your work!

Hi ! Is there an easy way in settings or code to change the facebook and twitter text 'I scored' and 'Can you beat me?' to a custom text ? My website and quizzes are not in english and it looks weird to ask people to share their results in english. I see I can change it in hdq_script.js but a cleaner way would be better. Any tips ? Thank you and congratlations for your great plugin !

Hey!

We use a plugin for ad placement on our website. It would be awesome if HD Quiz supported shortcodes in the 'Adset code' input field so that we can display ads from the plugin.

Many thanks!!!

Hi Ricky Seems to two blank empty <code) tags above the questions and one below the questions. Tried to remove them with css but not working. Are these place holders for something else.

several users of a quiz report two missing IMAGES, but I don't see any missing images on my end in either setup or page view. This quiz was set up before your last major update. is there a workaround for this issue? thanks! https://vintageairliners.com/classic-propeller-driven-airliners-trivia-know-your-classic-props/

Thanks for the response. I'm not using web-p and I have Lazy-load (in jetpack) turned off. I use JPGs and i didn't receive any user-errors when this was first published (a couple of months ago) which lead me to believe it was something to do with the update. I also don't see (in jetpack) where I change any CDN options.

I'm stumped because some users aren't experiencing missing images and complete the quiz with no issues. While others are complaining that i didn't bother to add images for #x and #x

I suppose I'll wait. Also, thank you so much for this awesome plugin! Love it!

Is there an Option to see how many People have taken the quiz?

how to add explanations for correct? i want it always

June 10, 2020 ~sameer 👍

I want to help you in translate. If it okay.Please ping me

Hi!

I've been using your fantastic plugin for a time. And I loved that the questions were using featured images ( I use it with another plugin to use external pictures as featured images ) Now in the 1.8 version I can't use it anymore. I don't know if that's the expected behaviour or the question upgrade went wrong.

Any clue about that?

Thanks for your hard work in this fantastic FREE plugin!

I guess is not working because the plugin i use doesn't save the images to media library so my solution was to change that plugin to one that uses the media library!

Thanks a lot!

I have been trying out the HD Quiz which is great and very easy to use. One problem I noticed is that the quiz itself doesn't appear in the tab order of the page and is therefore inaccessible for anyone trying to access the quiz and answer the questions using a keyboard, rather than a mouse. Having an accessible questionnaire is fundamental to the site I run and was wondering if I had done something wrong, or if there was a way of rectifying this. Thanks

I want to move the timer to the left, please help me configure it https://i.imgur.com/bW2EVDZ.png

June 7, 2020 ~Chinh Ta 👍

when I mark a response it is not grayed out nor is the button that is selected activated

Dylan- After updating from v1.8 to 1.81, everything is working find. But,I just noticed that the Results add on is no longer visible. There's a message on the admin page saying that I need to update my "quiz and question data" to be compatible with this version. I have more than 60 questions, so I need to run the manual upgrade tool, as instructed.
Before doing that, I just wanted some confirmation. I'm a bit surprised that this needs to be updated again, since I did this when I installed v1.8. When I first saw the message after updating to v1.81 I assumed that it was left over from before, and I ignored it. But after noticing that the Results add-on isn't working, I guess I do need to run the upgrade tool again. Please confirm. Will this quiz/question reformatting be necessary on future program revisions or is this just a result of the recent major update (to 1.8, 1.81)?

Thanks again!

Dylan- The message is only appearing on the HD Quiz page. But it does say "thank you for upgrading to v 1.81" (not 1.8). Anyway, all is working, so I'll just click the "OK- I understand..." button and ignore the message. But FYI- something in the upgrade triggered this message to reappear even though I had already "updated my quiz and question data" after the update to v1.8.

Regarding the Save Results addon... oops- the plugin WAS de-activated. I activated it and it's working now. I don't know how it became de-activated though; I'm assuming it happened during the upgrade from 1.8 to 1.81?

Thanks so much again!

Hi, where I can translate the phrase "Enter answer here..." into another language? Thanks!

Hi! First of all - your plugin is really fantastic :)

I created a website in German and English using a translate plugin. Now I would like English text on the buttons when viewed on the English site. And German text on the buttons when viewed in German. Is that possible?

Hi, I installed your plugin today and it doesn't seem anything happens after I click finish on the quiz. I get this error in the console: hdq_script.js:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: hdq_local_vars is not defined. Is there any way I can retrieve the variables? Also, is there any way I can access the database that is holding the data from the questions/quiz? Thanks!

June 2, 2020 ~Henry Tran

I have disabled my WP-Rocket plugin and have checked to make sure that my footer is running wp_footer(). Are there any other areas that may be blocking the variables from being loaded?

June 2, 2020 ~Henry Tran

Hey Dylan,

I have confirmed the aforementioned. WP-Rocket has been disabled and wp_footer() is placed before the ending body tag. Please let me know the next course of action.

result of the quiz can send to admin

Hello! Can I change the size of the answer button at the beginning of each row with CSS? I would like to get a bit smaller switch buttons. Thank you!

Do I need to exclude my quiz urls from my caching plugin? Thamks!

Hey, At least a simple and wonderful quiz plugin! Can we hope for a future mailchimp integration?

Hello! I'm trying to import questions from csv file but the plugin isn't importing all of my questions. What's the fix?

May 29, 2020 ~Abdullah B. 😍

Hello Dylan and Thanks for your quick response.

About the CSV File, All the lines are correct and I can't see anything wrong. I tried to create a file with 10 questions to test, the problem still persists, It's only importing 2 questions at a time, same thing happens with a 40 question file, It's only importing 2 questions. Encoding is UTF-8, Is that correct?

About the server, Right now I'm hosting my WordPress website on my computer using XAMPP to test and prepare my website correctly before starting online, I don't think XAMPP have a spam filter, I'll try to use a different local server app and an online server to check if problem still persists.

May 31, 2020 ~Abdullah B. 😍

How far is the option to change, fontsize and color?

May 29, 2020 ~Anders Björkman

Can you rename a quiz once it's been saved?

May 28, 2020 ~Josh Belzman

why, don't you rename "Delete quizzes" button to "Rename/Delete quizzes" button?

Just wanted to say a big thank you for the plugin. Here is my first of many quizzes created with HD Quiz: https://ilovetypography.com/2020/05/25/ilt-quiz-glorious-glyphs/

May 28, 2020 ~Johno 👍

Hi, I am new to quizzes, new to almost everything WP, but my question is this: I have installed your program, and was able to add the name of my quiz, but when I hit enter and it goes to the next page, little dots speed across my screen and I can't add any questions at all. I have tried several times and in several ways, even adding a second quiz, but nothing. Have I done something wrong? I also just updated WP to 5.4.1 in between attempts. That didn't help either. Thanks! Really looking forward to using this plugin.

As soon as I name the quiz and hit enter, it goes to another page where I can't click on anything. It shows a button to add a new question, save the quiz, questions, quiz settings, and even go back to quizzes. But I can't click on anything. Nothing clicks. I can't even copy the shortcode. I just see the black dots chasing each other across the screen.

There were five things listed in Console. Two of them were in red:

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js?hash=91783c96e95195212dbc9e130385d6a0. (Reason: CORS request did not succeed).

ReferenceError: tinyMCE is not definedhdq_admin.js:739:4 createEditors wp-content/plugins/hd-quiz/includes/js/hdq_admin.js?ver=1.8.1:739 quiz wp-content/plugins/hd-quiz/includes/js/hdq_admin.js?ver=1.8.1:116 success wp-content/plugins/hd-quiz/includes/js/hdq_admin.js?ver=1.8.1:305 jQuery 4

Also: JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1 load-scripts.php:8:552 Init: HD Quiz Settings Page hdq_admin.js:4:9

And in yellow: This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. admin.php

I have no idea what any of these mean. Do you? Thanks!

Oh, great, I have a mce problem! I know this is outside your range of influence, but I would really love your help. What is a tinymce, how can I fix it, and how big of a problem is it? I have reviewed many quiz plugins, and the only one that seems to fit exactly what I want is yours.

I did apparently have a problem in Add Any Extension to Pages just before I added your plugin, and I can't remember the sequence of events after that. I may have either deactivated it and then activated it, or deactivated, deleted, and then reinstalled. Sorry, I can't remember what the problem was. This probably isn't much help to you, but if you have any ideas, I would love your input.

I have tried everything, and no luck. Thanks for your time, though. I really appreciate it!

How do I put ads on my hd quiz after every question?. Is there an option for it?

Thank you HD With your suggestion of deleting spaces in the name of the file has made life easy. I imported the question set and it worked. I had a data of 361 questions When I imported first time, only 242 of 361 got imported Then I deleted those 242 from my file and imported again It imported rest of the 71 It imported 45/71 Then I again deleted those 45 And then imported rest of question. All subsequent imports after first 242 easily got appended in the question list Thank you very for a splendid Plugin If you can rectify the import issue it will be very helpful. I know it may take time to resolve But in spite of the above mentioned issue, HD Quiz is a wonderful plugin as it is Thanks again

May 24, 2020 ~Vinayak Paranjape 👍

Its a wonderful plugin, Its the way wanted. I liked all features you have incorporated to build a superb quiz I am developing 1000 questions MCQ quiz in microsoft access. Exported the access database table in various for use in HD Quiz I tried importing my set of question data but not understanding whats happening to it after the import is over the questions are hot added to any of the existing quiz nor a new quiz is generated out of imported data I have about 1000 odd MCQ on Acupuncture, Please guide me. Regards Thanks

May 22, 2020 ~Vinayak Paranjape 👍

Thank you for quick response Further to your response, I have uploaded CSV file to gofime for your investigation of formatting of mys data file Download link https://gofile.io/d/5c57qU Admin code fYX5AW9Xd3lQlYUH4sro please look into and guide me Thanks and regards

May 23, 2020 ~Vinayak Paranjape 👍

Thanks for your quick support I will change the file name and try uploading I am sure it will work.

May 23, 2020 ~Vinayak Paranjape 👍

An incredibly useful plugin. Thank you!

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but I cannot see a way to edit the name of the Quiz.

Thanks. Yeah, I would never have guessed. Thanks again for all your hard work! I launch my first quiz this weekend.

1 2 3 4 5 6