HD Quiz | The Ultimate WordPress Quiz Plugin
Posted on October 5, 2015
HD Quiz is a very easy to use plugin to create an unlimited amount of quizzes or questionnaires and embed them onto any page or post. The plugin is equally perfect for building strong professional based questionnaires or fun Buzzfeed style quizzes.
- Unlimited amount of quizzes
- Each quiz has individual options
- Mobile friendly (responsive design)
- Touch friendly (each option is coded and designed to make it easy to select on touch devices)
- Each question can have it’s own featured image
- Each question can have it’s own tool tip
- Share Quiz score across Facebook and Twitter
- NEW: You can now use images as answers
- Recommended size of 400×400, but the plugin will upscale any image too small
- View Question 2 of the above Demo Quiz for an example.
- Animated gifs as question featured image, or for any answer
Quiz Options are:
- Results position (above quiz/below quiz)
- Ability to share quiz results
- Results checking (highlights right and wrong answers on quiz completion)
- Pass percentage
- Quiz Pass text
- Quiz Fail text
How To Use
Adding A New Quiz
- Select Quizzes in the left menu.
- Enter the name of the quiz, then click on Add A New Quiz. This will add it to the list on the right.
- Click the name of the newly added quiz to set the quiz options such as the needed pass percentage.
Adding New Questions
- Select Add New Question in the left menu.
- Enter the question as the title.
- You can have up to ten (10) answers per question. Make sure to select which answer is the correct one.
- In the right sidebar, you will see a metabox called Quizzes with a list of all quizzes you have created. Select the quiz that this question belongs to.
Using A Quiz
- HD Quiz uses shortcodes to render a quiz, so you can place a quiz almost anywhere on your site!
- To find the shortcode for a quiz, select Quizzes in the left menu.
- You will now see a list of all of your quizzes in a table, with the shortcode listed.
- Copy and paste the shortcode into any page or post you want to render that quiz!
HD Quiz 1.2
October 26 2015
- advancements to featured images for questions
- images will upscale if you upload a small image
- each answer can have it’s own featured image.
- code cosmetics, minor bug fixes, and code optimizations
HD Quiz 1.1
October 17 2015
This update contains code cleanup and extended social sharing.
- New option to share via twitter.
- You can set up your twitter handle to have each share mention you.
- Extended Facebook share.
- If you create a Facebook App (don’t worry, it’s easy to do!), then HD Quiz can actual share a users score and results instead of Facebook grabbing content from your page as if the content were static.
- If you do not wish to create an app, then HD Quiz will revert to the old facebook share.
- These options are global options and can be found under HD Quiz -> About / Options