HD Quiz is a very easy to use plugin to create an unlimited amount of quizzes and embed them onto any page or post. HD Quiz is equally perfect for building strong professional based questionnaires or fun Buzzfeed style quizzes.
- Unlimited amount of quizzes
- Each quiz has individual options
- Mobile friendly (responsive design)
- Touch-friendly (each option is coded and designed to make it easy to select on touch devices)
- Each question can have its own featured image
- Each question can have its own tooltip
- Share Quiz score across Facebook and Twitter
- NEW: You can now use images as answers
- Recommended size of 400×400, but the plugin will upscale any image too small
- Animated gifs as question featured image, or for any answer
- Quiz Timer – set a time limit to complete the quiz
- Question as title / heading
- Ability to rename the Next and Finish buttons (found in the HD Quiz About / Options page)
- Add links to quiz results!
- Ability to add a small writeup for each question that would be displayed underneath the question on quiz completion.
- [NEW!] Grab from a pool of questions
Please note that as always, new features are marked as experimental – so please let me know if you need any help in getting them to work!
INDIVIDUAL QUIZ OPTIONS ARE:
- Results position (above quiz/below quiz)
- Ability to share quiz results
- Results checking (highlights right and wrong answers on quiz completion)
- Option to highlight what the correct answer was
- Pass percentage
- Quiz Pass text
- Quiz Fail text
- Quiz Timer
- Random question order
- Random answer order
Leave a comment or question
NOTE: This forum is using my new in-development plugin HDComments. Please let me know if you have any issues with this new system.
Leave a Reply
There are 638 comments
Thanks for the fast reply.
But, I am still facing the problem. The Quiz setting is not showing any option to edit, for the quiz code I am using on the website but it showing options to edit, for another quiz that is blank.
I want to attach the screenshot to clarify. But, there is no option.
I am facing a problem in the quiz, The problem starts after updating the plugin. The page is scrolling upward after finishing the quiz, while the result is showing at the bottom of the page. I don’t know how to solve this. Because there is no option for this.
Thanks for the plugin!
Love to use it.
Is it possible to modify the question-“type”.
I want to ask questions which have several correct anwsers (checkbox-stlye).
Is it planned to implement a feature like that?